[Mapbender-dev] Questions about PSC

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Sep 28 11:25:55 PDT 2016

On 2016-09-28 3:18 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm just doing a check-up on past OSGeo incubation projects, and I'm
> wondering if someone can point me to this information, that I can't seem
> to find:
>
> - link to the Mapbender PSC (project steering committee) page.  I only
> see a broken link to http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Mapbender_PSC
>
> - does the PSC meeting regularly?  Are those meeting minutes shared
> publicly?  (I don't see much on the Github wiki)
>
> - is there any automated testing that is done?  (I realize that this is
> not easy, as it is a web-based project)
>
> These are odd questions I know, but I think it's good to ask.  Thanks,
> and keep up the great work!
>
> -jeff

I manually edited the url, and eventually I figured out the "new"
(actually old) url to the Mapbender PSC:
https://www.mapbender2.org/index.php/Mapbender_PSC

Is that the most recent PSC page?  Just wondering how users find that
page, I sure had a very difficult time finding it :)

Again, if the recent PSC page is elsewhere, sorry for my ignorance,
please kindly send it my way, ha, thanks!

-jeff