[Mapbender-dev] next step: let's vote new PSC members for the Mapbender project

Thomas Baschetti info at thomas-baschetti.de
Wed Apr 19 00:54:55 PDT 2017

Hi,

from me
+1 David
+1 Rolf
+1 Andriy
+1 Frederik

(sorry for the delay, had misconfigured my email-filters ;-)

Thomas

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Astrid Emde <astrid.emde at wheregroup.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we did not vote for new PSC (Project Steering Committee) members for a
> long time. Some people are not active in the project anymore.
>
> http://mapbender2.org/PSC
>
> It would be great to have actual developer & active people present in
> Mapbender PSC.
>
> I would like to make a motion.
>
> Axel Schaefer as Chair should be in the PSC too.
>
> Andriy Oblivantsev
> Andriy is very active in te Mapbender3 project. He is Mapbender3 developer
> & architect, created the digitizer, adds many innovations to the project.
> https://github.com/eSlider
>
> David Patzke
> David is a Mapbender3 developer since several years. He worked on many
> parts of Mapbender f.e. on digitizer, routing & more.
> https://github.com/LazerTiberius
>
> Rolf Neuberger
> New in the project. Enthusiastic developer and new member of the Mapbender
> team.
> https://github.com/wg-rolf
>
> Please give your feedback.
>
> Astrid

Thomas Baschetti - Systemanalyse Geographische Informationssysteme
Hakenstraße 8D
49074 Osnabrück

Tel: 0541 25 91 90 | mobil 01577 189 25 91
E-Mail: info at thomas-baschetti.dewww.thomas-baschetti.de
Ust-IdNr.: DE264355072