[Mapbender-dev] [FOSS4G Europe 2017] Join OSGeo Code Sprint Saturday 22 July 2017

foss4g at osgeo.org foss4g at osgeo.org
Thu May 18 06:09:03 PDT 2017

Hi all,

join the OSGeo Code Sprint at FOSS4G Europe on Saturday 22 July 2017!

We are following the old tradition of hosting a codesprint on the
FOSS4G. More precisely, we offer a setting so that individual projects
can meet for their codesprint. Since projects benefit from each other as
well, the codesprint will naturally be held conjointly at one place.

During the next FOSS4G Europe, there will be space and time for you to
improve your favorite Open Source project. More precisely, we offer a
room for the entire conference period where individual projects can meet
for their codesprints. Since projects benefit from working with each
other as well, there will be also a dedicated day for the codesprint,
Saturday 22 July 2017, the last day of the conference.

This is open to all who wish to participate in one or more projects.
There’s always plenty to do – it’s not all about programming.
Translation, documentation, feedback, discussions, testing – all this is
also important for projects so everyone is cordially invited to attend
the codesprints! Registration with the conference is not a prerequisite
for participation in the codesprint, the codesprint is *free of charge*.

If you are interested to participate, please add you project/name in
this wiki page :

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G-Europe_2017_Code_sprint

Please be sure to avoid huge on-site downloads of data, as this could
impact the work of others. Thank you!

The Codesprint Organizing Team is looking forward to your coming!

If you have questions/comments/ideas please let us know, contacting the
Code Sprint Committee Chair at lucadeluge at gmail dot com

Greetings from the Organization Committee!