[Mapbender-dev] Add New Layer

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Thu Oct 4 06:04:22 PDT 2018

Hello Antonio,

the problem is that you add the layer only to the OpenLayer Map-element.

But Mapbender has an additional Mapbender-modell that tells OpenLayer
what to show.

So you have to talk with the Mapbender Model.

Please check WMSLoader element to find out how it works.

See
https://doc.mapbender.org/en/functions/misc/wms_loader.html
and code at GitHub:
*
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/blob/master/src/Mapbender/WmsBundle/Element/WmsLoader.php
*
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/blob/master/src/Mapbender/WmsBundle/Resources/public/mapbender.element.wmsloader.js#L128

Greetings from Bonn & Berlin

Stefan & Astrid

Am 2018-09-27 08:10, schrieb Antonio de jesus hernandez Gomez:
> Hello,
> a few days ago i have been triying to add a new layer to the map.
> Firtly i add a own element, a search with cql because i use geoserver.
> i already add the layer but when i zoom in or zoom out  in to the map
> the  new layer not refresh. the layer just apear when the map is in
> the zoom in that i added the layer.
>
> i have the js of my element in this link
>
> https://github.com/SplashZK/search/blob/master/buscador.js
>
> and i add the layer in "buscar: function()"
>
> i don´t know if i add the layer in the correct form because is my
> first time using mapbender.--
>
> Antonio de Jesús Hernández Gómez
> Maestro en Ciencias de la Computación
> cel. 963 236 57 27
> e-mail: antonio_2093 at hotmail.com

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
Senior GIS-Consultant

INTERGEO 2018
16.- 18. Oktober 2018 in Frankfurt am Main
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup an Stand 12.0A.29 in Halle 12.0

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
  Eifelstraße 7

  Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22