[Mapbender-users] the mapbender installation stuck on half way

smithveg smithveg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 07:54:36 EDT 2006

still the same error "login failed 3 times", after i set the count to 100 or
10

I did try to insert a new user bye the following insert statement. But
nothing was added in the table
----------------------------
postgres=# INSERT INTO
mb_user(mb_user_id,mb_user_name,mb_user_password,mb_user_
owner,mb_user_description,mb_user_login_count)
VALUES(5,'admin1','admin1',1,'adm
in',5);
INSERT 0 1
postgres=#
-----------------------------
Even i do not insert the primary key (mb_user_id), it also cannot add...

On 8/10/06, Manfred Meier <m.meier at spiekermann.de> wrote:

> in table mb_user field mb_user_login_count.
>
> Manfred
>

> smithveg schrieb:
>
> > oh my god!
> >
> > I did tried it, 'roor' for username and password. I also cannot walk.
> > By now, i prompt me the error as below:
> > Permission denied. Login failed 3 times. Your account has been
> > deactivated. Please contact your administrator!

smithveg