[Mapbender-users] Mapbender Fehlermeldung

smithveg smithveg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 05:10:53 EDT 2006

Hi,

http://babel.altavista.com

I'm not sure what's the error with 'preg_match()'. Could you provides more
information, how you get the error, any steps? So that we may helps you.

Basically, the error is the solutions. I means the error something will tell
you what to do.
Hopes this helps....

Are you new to mapbender?

smith

On 8/11/06, ProAlp - Gotthard <scalet.gotthard at proalp.at> wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> Beim Starten des Mapbender unter FreeBsd bekomme ich folgende
> fehlermeldung:
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function preg_match() in
> /usr/local/www/data-dist/mapbender/http/php/mb_validateInput.php on line
> 26
>
> Was kann da die Ursache sein?
>
> Gotthard

smithveg