AW: [Mapbender-users] Mapbender Fehlermeldung

Lars-Hendrik Schneider schneider at terrestris.de
Fri Aug 11 05:39:37 EDT 2006

Hi,

ProAlp - Gotthard schrieb:
> hy,
> This is the whole Screen, there is no more!!
> On my Windows System when i klick the Link the mapbender Login Site is
> opening, but on the FreeBsd System the Error is comming.

preg_match() is part of the PHP, so the error seems to have nothing to
do with Mapbender. It is part of the PCRE (= stands for Perl Compatible
Regular Expressions), which uses Mapbender.

Please check your system setup.

Have a look here: http://www.bsdforen.de/showthread.php?t=6325

This is a thread dealing with it (a little bit older but perhaps you get
a hint here).

Regards,
Lars-Hendrik