[Mapbender-users] WMS und Geoserver

Christoph Ratke ratke at geoinformationsdienst.de
Tue Aug 22 04:11:31 EDT 2006

Hi List, hi Daniel,
sorry I did not reply to your question. I was off some days. I think
you'd solved your problems.
I stumbled accross the same thing.
I would say it is correct by GeoServer and should sometime be fixed in
Mapbender but that is just my opion.

I remember having also trouble with the correct srs' but it is possible
that this had only to do with  oracle as
a backend.

Have a nice day,
Christoph Ratke