WFS-Digitize and OWSPROXY

Daniel Goetz madprof at gmx.ch
Thu Aug 24 06:28:08 EDT 2006

Hi community,

I am using mapbender 2.4 and want to do a wfs Transaction using the 'digitize' module. Therefor I added a WMS and connected this with a WFS-T. Now I try to draw a line (it's a linear based WFS-T) and save this in my database. But unfortunately I couldn't manage to do this. Indeed I can draw a line and clicking on the bulb I can specify some attributes, but when I click the save button and start the GUI again the 'new' drawn line doesn't appear. So I assume mapbender does not write the new line in my database after clicking the "save" button (I know that no new feature instance was created in my database). Why?

Might it be that it has something to do with the OWSPROXY? Do I have to 'specify' this OWSPROXY?

Thank you for any ideas, hints and supporting information. Thank you.

regards

Daniel