my mb_mapObj[i].querylayers[ii] is empty

Richard Hassard richard.hassard at tascomi.com
Fri Jul 21 05:01:17 EDT 2006

Hi there,

I have a local WMS at the minute and it includes layers coming from a
PostgreSQL db. These tables include information about each polygon and I was
looking to be able to click on a polygon and have the information for it
displayed on screen.  For this I have been using the initial mapbender gui
featureinfo element but requestParams QUERY_LAYERS is empty and the
setFeatureInfoRequest function outputs "Please select a layer!"

Is there something I am leaving out of my mapfile that I need for this to
work?

Thanks,
Richard Hassard