[Mapbender-users] treeConfGDE, ficheckbox, metadata...

Nicolas BACQ nbacq at seine-aval.fr
Tue Jul 25 08:19:07 EDT 2006

Hi Astrid,
I worked last week  on the elements vars ficheckbox and metadatalink to be
added to the mod_treefolderClient.php. What I have done :
> Starting from http\html\mod_tree_folder.php
> I replace "function init_array" by php code took from
http\html\mod_treefolderClient.php so that the module handle queries on
table gui_treegde
>I replace function Note by the one from http\html\mod_treefolderClient.php
> I add a function to get vars  selectable ;	visible ;queryable
;querylayer ;url; for each layer of treegde : it's called
"get_layer_attributefornote" that I call for each note if wms and shortname
layer are defined
> I specify a default url for metadas if it's not specify in database.

You have to put the files in html folder. And ckeck your database parameters
for element treegdeconf vars.

It works OK for on my mapbender application, but I found a first bug : if
you put a layer twice in your tree_treegde the code handle vars ficheckbox
and metadatalink only for the first one...
I think that’s all.

If you want to have a look to the code...
Greetings from Rouen

Nicolas