[Mapbender-users] uploading WFS capabilities

Daniel Goetz madprof at gmx.ch
Wed Jul 26 02:53:23 EDT 2006

Hi Astrid,

thank you for your feedback! Perhaps it would be possible to concretise what "in the next days" means. Please don't misunderstand me. It's only because if it lasts for about one or two weeks I will install the most recent stable version of mapbender. But if you say mapbender 2.4 will be available for download till the end of the week, I will wait until then. So thank you for your hint that a new version of mapender will be available soon. But perhaps you can tell concretise "soon" or "next days" a little more.

Thank you.

regards

Daniel
-------- Original-Nachricht --------