mb2.4 mb_myBBOX - EN

"Jäger, Frank \(KRZ\)" F.Jaeger at KRZ.DE
Fri Sep 1 03:39:23 EDT 2006

English Version:

Hello Mapbenders,

from some external (Windows-) programms we use Bounding-Box-Positioning thru URL.

We only use the parameters 'mb_user_myGUI' and 'mb_myBBOX'.

This works with Mapbender 2.2.3.

The user must be logged in before.

The opened GUI is only set to a new Position, to a new object from the application.

With Mapbender 2.4 this ends up in Login-Screen.

You have to add the Parameters 'name' and 'password'.

That's not what we want, because the Mapbender-Password has to be configured and saved in several other Applications.

Is it an error only on our Server or is this the way Mapbender 2.4 works?

Greetings

Frank

  _____