[Mapbender-users] MySQL error / possibly encoding?

Veselina Dencheva veselinadencheva at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 04:06:01 EDT 2007

Hello,
The problem is not with the encoding. The error is a bug in MapBender
ver. 2.4.1 .

1. You have to save the GetCapabilities document (e.g. getcababilities.xml).
2. Substitute '1.0' with "1.0" in getcababilities1.xml , e.g. if you have
<?xml version='1.0' encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
substitute with
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>

3.  Load it in your webserver (ms4w/Apache/htdocs/getcababilities.xml)

4. and then  instead of
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=...&mode=map&layers=all&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=wms&VERSION=1.1.1
load only
http://localhost/getcababilities.xml