[Mapbender-users] prepared statements w/ MB 2.4, PGIS 8.1.x and php5.2.x

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Fri Jan 26 10:17:48 EST 2007

Hi Stephan,

thanks your mail. I haven't come across this error myself, but it looks
like it's a bug. I guess the best way is to file an error report at the
bug tracker (see http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Bugs), then the
chances the bug gets fixed increase.

If you need instructions, please don't hesitate to contact me off-list.
That's all that I can do right now, have a nice weekend,

Christoph