[Mapbender-users] load WMC problems

Christoph Ratke ratke at geoinformationsdienst.de
Fri Jul 13 09:24:21 EDT 2007

Hi list,
I tested the load WMC module (version 2.4.2 Rc1). Two things are not
working correctly:

1. After load, ZoomFull is not working correctly. The complete map
boundaries are overwritten by the WMC extend.

2. When I have grouped layers in the TreeGDE2 (ok, did not test it with
another tree module), the sublayers are listed in the layer tree after
the load (was not the case before saving the WMC). I found something
similar in the trac (#2) but I am not sure if it is the same problem.
It is not fixed yet, is it?

Are there any hints how to solve that?
regards,
Christoph Ratke