AW: [Mapbender-users] image opacity for diferent wms server

Jäger, Frank (KRZ) F.Jaeger at KRZ.DE
Thu Mar 8 06:51:40 EST 2007

Hallo Emilio,
Use GUI: "admin2_en",
Choose Menue: "WMS GUI Settings",
Select your GUI and WMS,
Select Mapformat: "image/png",
Click big blue "save"-Button.

In "PNG" you can have transparent aereas, if the WMS supports this.

In "JPEG" or "TIFF" there is no Transparency.

"PNG" is also needed for PDF-Print.

"GIF" can have Transparency but cannot used for PDF-Print.

Frank