[Mapbender-users] error on uploading capabilities

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Tue Mar 13 06:07:54 EDT 2007

Hi Tilo,

I guess the problem is better discussed at mapbender_dev; I'm sending a
copy to dev.

the problem probably lies within the function insertLayerKeyword in
class_wms.php. The problem is within the SQL you mentioned; the ID used
in this SQL comes from the variable

$t_layer_id

I would be interested which if-branch the script takes in your case (see
line 1082). This if determines the source of $t_layer_id. Maybe you can
add an exception to try to locate which if is taken; maybe we can find
the error this way.

Do you use PHP4 or PHP5? Taking a look at the code I assume you'll run
into trouble with PHP4; For example

$this->objLayer[$i]->layer_keyword[$j]

is not allowed in PHP4 as far as I know. This needs to be fixed.

If you are interested in debugging this piece of code, let me know and
we will do it together.

Cheers

Christoph

Tilo Wütherich schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> when I try to upload the capabilities-document from my geoserver 1.4 I get
> an errormessage:
>
> "2007.03.13,10:18:15,db_query(INSERT INTO layer_keyword
> (fkey_keyword_id,fkey_layer_id)VALUES (359,19443))= db_error=Duplicate entry
> '19443-359' for key 1"
>
> The uploading (but not the maps) worked with mapbender 2.4, but yesterday I
> upgraded to 2.4.1_rc1 and today to 2.4.1 and get this errormessage.
>
> Does anybody know some help?
>
> Greetings, Tilo
>
> PS: I desperatly try to render my geoserver-maps with mapbender, but
> mapbender won't work. Udig e.g. works fine with my maps. But I need a
> webinterface...

WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG
Siemensstraße 8
Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 17