[Mapbender-users] MB leaves garbage in various tables

Ronald Woita Ronald.Woita at rostock.de
Wed Nov 14 08:57:34 EST 2007

Hi all,

after upgrading a mapbender installation from 2.4.1 to 2.4.3 I toyed
with WMS administration.
(insert, delete and update wms)
There I experienced that MB leaves garbage in various tables;
e.g. deleting a wms from administration :
in the following tables the correspondending entries won't delete :
wms_format, wms_srs, gui_layer
And after running the script 'set_serial_sequences.sql' I can't do
anything else in the admin-guis, because I always run into 'pk-violate'
errors.

I checked the DB concerning the primery keys from 2.4.1-update script,
but that's all correct ?!

any hints welcome,

Regards
Ronald