[Mapbender-users] WFS-T doesn't store data

Tilo Wütherich tilo.wuetherich at la-bw.de
Tue Oct 16 09:54:27 EDT 2007

Hi Mapbender-Group,

I try to implement the digitizing in my test-gui. The digitizing for itself
works properly. When I press the bulb-like save-button, a window opens to
select the datastore. After pressing there the save-button an error-message
appears in the status-bar of the main window, something like

Zeile 1405
Zeichen 4
Nicht abgeschlossene Zeichenfolgenkonstante
.../mod_digitize_tab.php?...

and the data is not being saved. Probably it's due to some misconfiguration
of my setup but I don't know how to proceed.

Does anybody know some help?

My Setup: MB 2.4.2, Geoserver 1.5.3, Postgres 8.2

With kind regards,

Tilo