[Mapbender-users] Logout on saving "EDIT GUI_WMS" settings

Tilo Wütherich tilo.wuetherich at la-bw.de
Tue Oct 23 07:42:57 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I have some trouble with my WMS-Capabilities. I use MB 2.4.3 with Geoserver
1.5.3 and try to upload hand-edited GetCapabilities-Docs I used with MB
2.4.2:

1) Upload of a WMS-GetCap. is only possible if I use a class_wms.php patch
from Christoph Baudson of march this year.

2) When I try to change the GUI-WMS settings, mapbender makes a logout.

3) When I try to delete the WMS, it's just not removed.

I saw some bug-tickets about WMS, but none adresses to the logout I
experience.

Does anybody know some help?

With best wishes,

Tilo