[Mapbender-users] browser problems / Browserprobleme

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Tue Sep 4 08:44:03 EDT 2007

Hi Lars, Till,
thanks for you input. Frank Jäger put together some information that goes in this direction here:
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Client

Please feel free (better: feel obliged :-) to update this page with your information. Maybe rename it to something more findable.

Lars,
you have a user account in the Wiki:
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php?title=User:Lars_Lingner&action=edit
that confuses me because all changes from that user were done to the page of Astrid?!
http://www.mapbender.org/index.php/Special:Contributions/Lars_Lingner

If this is OK just go ahead, if you need account information let me or astroidex know.

Best regards,
Arnulf.