[Mapbender-users] Problems with Head version

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Fri Sep 21 03:01:10 EDT 2007

1. The release will be compiled by adding patches to Mapbender 2.4.2;
the SVN head will not be touched. We have to sort out these things when
working on 2.5. A lot of developments came together and still need to be
sorted out. I'm positive we have a Mapbender 2.4.3 up and running by
tomorrow.

2. You may need to enable the "mbstring" library if you want to work
with that version. This is the multibyte string library which enables us
to use functions like strlen (string length), which work with multibyte
charsets like utf-8.

Tebs garders,
Christoph

--