[Mapbender-users] Re: [OpenLayers-Dev] WebMap BOF

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Sun Sep 23 14:14:35 EDT 2007

Hi All,
there is a Web Map BoF meeting at FOSS4G:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FOSS4G2007_BOF_Sessions#WebMap

I will unfortunately not be able to attend because the Standards BoF takes
place at the same time. Except for Till (are you going to be there!) there
is not Mapbender developer attending that I know of. But I will try to
follow up (Till, maybe you can help?) and I have also asked for minutes
from the BoF. So we should at least profit from any outcomes.

Regards,

--
Arnulf Christl
http://www.wheregroup.com