[Mapbender-users] MapServer

Daniel Faria daniel.castralli at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 16:26:16 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,

My name is Daniel, Im from Brazil and Im in a community informatic project
that I have to allow people with few skills in informatic generate and
modify layers and publish that using MapBender.

Does someone know what's the easiest way to anyone generate or modify a map
with layers in WMS format for using in MapBender?

I've found informations about using MapBuilder with a MapServer with
intention of make WMS available for MapBender, but it isnt easy enough for a
non-programmer user.

[]s