[Mapbender-users] Projection_Brandenburg_DB_MB_spatial_ref_sys

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Fri Apr 25 05:06:55 EDT 2008

Hi Robert,

exactly, if your data is in 325833 and is served by mapserver, then
insert that projection definition for 325833 in the proj.4 nad file.
Then mapserver should be able to project your data so that it can be
correctly overlayed with 31467 or the like. If your data however is
stored in a postgis-db you will also have to add your correction sql
to spatial_ref_sys in that postgis db.

Cheers, Michael

Michael Schulz
mschulz at webgis.de