[Mapbender-users] Mapserver Imagecolor

aldiaz84 aldiaz84 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 07:49:17 EDT 2008

Hi!
I use UMN Mapserver, and i tried my aplication whith a simple html code
(without mapbender) , and it work´s fine. The problem i think is in the cgi
call that mapbender realice to tha mapserver aplication, i think the call
only ask for the layers that are wms configurated, but not admit other
configuratios like imagecolor...

sorry, I can´t express better in english

Thanks for you reply