[Mapbender-users] RE: recommendation for grouping layers

Melchior Moos nimix at gmx.net
Sat Jan 12 13:35:27 EST 2008

Hi Karsten,
> One more question I have is that I wanted to use the java script variable to
> "reverse" the order of display of the WMS in treeGDE. Thus, I added the
> variable "reverse" with value = true, but it didn't seem to do anything. Is
> that variable working or is there a trick to make it work?

That is a bit confusing in the Documentation. The last 2 element vars
(handlesublayer and reverse) listed there are not yet working with
Mapbender 2.44 so its the same thing like before wait for 2.5 or try
current thunk for testing.

> I also tried treeConfGDE which works great. One thing I couldn't figure out
> is whether there is a variable to include a css style sheet (like in treeGDE
> the variable "cssfile") the doc doesn't seem to say anything about it...).
> At the end I just hacked " mod_treefolderClient.php" and set my style there.
> Is there a better way to do it?

You can try to implement the variable cssfile by adding the include line
in the head tag of mod_treefolderClient.php

  <?php
  echo '<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
charset='.CHARSET.'">';
+ include '../include/dyn_css.php';
  ?>

regards,