[Mapbender-users] legend shows out-of-scale style

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Mon Jan 28 05:35:28 EST 2008

Tilo,

If geoserver sends both lines as a legend-graphic, the problem is caused
by Geoserver-
If you look at "properties" on the legend-symbol (right-click) you'll
get the getlegend-graphic
URL. Send this without mapbender in a browser-window, then you'll see.
Unfortunately I have no solution for that, better ask the Geoserver list.

But if that works properly, you'll probably will run into another problem:

Mapbender does not refresh the legend if the layer is once in it's
scale-range and displayed.
The legend is only refreshed if he layer is out of  comes into visible
scale range or
is activated/deactivated by the user.

Regards, Till

>Hi All,
>
>this is probably more a SLD-issue. I use a scale-sensitive SLD as below. But
>the legend always shows both lines. The overview is in range of rule 2, but
>even if I disable it, both symbols are shown.
>
>I'm using MB 2.4.2 and Geoserver 1.5.3. Does anybody know some help?
>
>Best regards,
>
>Tilo
>
>-------------------
>
>      <FeatureTypeStyle>
>        <Rule>
>          <Name>Rule 1</Name>
>          <Title>Kreisgrenze</Title>
>          <MinScaleDenominator>100</MinScaleDenominator>
>          <MaxScaleDenominator>1000000</MaxScaleDenominator>
>
>          <LineSymbolizer>
>            <Stroke>
>              <CssParameter name="stroke">#B4B6D6</CssParameter>
>              <CssParameter name="stroke-width">2</CssParameter>
>            </Stroke>
>          </LineSymbolizer>
>        </Rule>
>
>        <Rule>
>          <MinScaleDenominator>1000001</MinScaleDenominator>
>          <MaxScaleDenominator>10000000</MaxScaleDenominator>
>
>          <LineSymbolizer>
>            <Stroke>
>              <CssParameter name="stroke">#7A7AB7</CssParameter>
>              <CssParameter name="stroke-width">1</CssParameter>
>            </Stroke>
>          </LineSymbolizer>
>        </Rule>

             terrestris ist umgezogen!