[Mapbender-users] BBOX problem

Victor Moral vmoral at fundacionchile.cl
Thu May 8 19:04:46 EDT 2008

Thx for your answer Michael!
but....
- The "base" layer is the first on the gui (with id 0) but it doesn't
start  within this extent
- I've had also tried including
"mb_myBBOX=160016,6708673,666976,7226699" in the url without results.
- The element set_BBOX is also activated in the GUI.

What is missing? Do you want to log into the admin gui?

vm

Víctor Moral M.
Ingeniero de Proyectos
Area Medio Ambiente y Energía
Fundación Chile
Avda. Parque Antonio Rabat Sur 6165 - Vitacura
Tel: 56-2-2400648
www.fundacionchile.cl