Antw: Re: [Mapbender-users] MB 2.5 RC2 - treeGDE/featureinfo1 - 2nd

Ronald Woita Ronald.Woita at rostock.de
Thu May 15 08:57:41 EDT 2008

done
look up here -
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/ticket/219#preview

Ronald

>>> mschulz at webgis.de 15.05.2008 14:18 >>>
Hi Ronald,

yes, I have the same issue. It seems querying is working ok, if a
layer has sel_default and info_default set to on. If only sel_default
is on and info_default is off, just checking the featureinfo checkbox
in treegde does not enable querying: "please select a layer"

Since you reported this bug could you create a ticket for it?

Thanks, Michael

2008/4/24 Ronald Woita <Ronald.Woita at rostock.de>:
> ah, i forgot the second part :-(
>  if someone proves this behaviour I will open a new issue in Mapbender
>  Bug Tracker for it.
>
>  Ronald
>
>  >>> Ronald.Woita at rostock.de 24.04.2008 11:07:10 >>>
>  hi list,
>
>  i experienced a strange behaviour with modules treeGDE and
>  featureinfo1.
>  ( ficheckbox = true )
>  To make a featureinforequest i have to select a layer in the order
>  first getfeatureinfo-checkbox then getmap-checkbox.
>  In reverse (and usual) order it does'nt work.
>  If 'ficheckbox = false' then nothing humppa.
>
>  Mapbender-2.5RC2 /UTF-8
>  PostgreSQL 8.3.1
>  PHP 5.2.5
>
>  regards