[Mapbender-users] attach image(s) to POI or AOI

Len Kne knex0001 at umn.edu
Wed May 21 11:50:01 EDT 2008

We have done a little work with this but it is not complete.  Instead of
using WFS-T, we are digitizing by connecting directly to a Postgres DB.  You
can see what it looks like by going to
http://maps.umn.edu/mapbender_2.4.2/http/frames/login.php?&mb_user_myGui=MII
M%20Green&name=guest&password=hegis.

It works ok for uploading the files to the DB, but we are still working a
good solution for displaying the photos when someone does a WFS query.

Len