[Mapbender-users] Problems with querying

Joscha Laubach laubach at iai.uni-bonn.de
Tue May 27 13:08:02 EDT 2008

Hi list,

we are using Mapbender 2.5 RC2 together with UMN MapServer. We have a WMS
map with 4 layers. Now we try to query objects on these layers. But the
resultlist is not right. Instead of getting the results only for visible
layers, Mapbender (or MapServer) adds results for some random hidden
layers to the resultlist.

Additionally the layers in the resultlist are always named like the first
layer.

(We exported the map and it's query template files for UMN MapServer with
AmeiN from terrestris).

Is that a known bug in Mapbender? Does other people also have that problem?

Thank you and regards,
Joscha