[Mapbender-users] MB 2.5: Error in saveWMC / loadWMC

Schönhammer, Herbert Schoenhammer.Herbert at Regensburg.de
Tue Nov 4 02:16:13 EST 2008

Hi list,

I want to generate a WMC-Document with MB 2.5 using the module mod_savewmc.php.

Clicking the button "Save workspace as Web Map Context Document" I am asked for the name of the workspace.

And that was all.

The wmc-document ist not offered using module mod_loadwmc.php. MapBender does not create an entry in mb_error_logs.

I don't find any record in the table mb_user_wmc or any file on the server or an my client.

I have tried all combinations with the var saveInSession:

- the var was set / unset
- the var was filled with the values 0/1
- the var was filled with the values true/false

The behaviour is reproducable with the shipped guis gui1 and gui2.

Where is the problem ?

Has anybody a solution for me ?

Greetings
Schönhammer Herbert