AW: [Mapbender-users] MB 2.5: Problem with module MonitorCapabilities

Schönhammer, Herbert Schoenhammer.Herbert at Regensburg.de
Wed Nov 26 05:25:12 EST 2008

Hi Mr. Schulz,

thanks for the tipp.

( yes, I had a lot of trouble with php: first i had no cli compiled, then another php.ini for cli is used as for the apache-modul, ...)

I thought, I had solved all those troubles. But unfortenately I did not see, that in mod_monitorCapabilities_main line 150 the "php5" is used.

On my server "php5" was indeed another php-version. Okay problem solved. The WMS are monitored. This problem is solved.

But there are new error messages now (which have no effect for monitoring the wms) . I get (a hundred times ;-) ) the messages:

PHP Warning:  Missing argument 4 for Mapbender_point::__construct(), called in /home/mapbender/mapbender_2.5/http/classes/class_point.php on line 116 and defined in /home/mapbender/mapbender_2.5/http/classes/class_point.php on line 34

greetings
Herbert Schoenhammer