[Mapbender-users] mapbender and CMS

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de
Wed Sep 10 02:57:02 EDT 2008

hello emilio,
whe have integrated mapbender with typo3 by exchanging the content by
use of session variables and synchonizing the user managements. you can
have look at http://www.geoportal.rlp.de. the searching functionality
for service is realized in form of an xml based interface to the
mapbender db.
the system is used for the regional SDI of Rhineland Palatinate
(Germany).
if you have further questions you can contact me directly,
armin