[Mapbender-users] Leere Seite bei High Quality Print

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Sep 10 04:06:14 EDT 2008

Hi Ralf,

the High Quality Print works like this:
It requests an image that is 4-times bigger than the one which is needed
for the pdf. Then it is squeezed to the size that is needed in the PDF.
This is how we produce the high quality.

Try wether your WMS still serve this big images (For UIMN WMS you can
set the MAXSIZE in the header of the Mapfile).
Set $log = true; to check the WMS-Requests that are used (they are
logged in the Database in the table mb_log).

For troubleshooting have a look at:
http://www.mapbender.org/Troubleshooting_printPDF

Have a look in the Mapbender log-File at mapbender/log or your php-log.

Best regards Astrid

Ralf Goldammer schrieb:
> Hallo Liste!
>
> Der High Quality Druck liefert ab dem Format A3 leider immer eine leere
> Seite.
> Die Kartenrequests liefern die angeforderten Karten in der richtigen
> Auflösung, das habe ich bereits getestet.
> In der php.ini bestehen folgende Einstellungen:
>
> memory_limit = 80 M
> max_execution_time = 300
> max_input_time = 600
> default_socket_timeout = 720
>
> Sobald der A3 Druck mit 288dpi gestartet wird dauert es eine Weile, bis die
> leere Seite angezeigt wird.
> Die Kartenrequests scheinen also ausgeführt zu werden.
> Wenn dann allerdings das PDF erstellt wird, scheint ein Problem zu
> bestehen...
>
> Hat jemand von euch eine Idee, wie dieses Problem gelöst werden kann?
>
> Grüße, Ralf
>
> ---
>
> Hello list!
>
> Everytime I request a high quality print in the format A3 an empty page will
> always be supplied.
> The requests supply the requested maps in the correct dissolution (I tested
> that).
> In php.ini contains the following settings:
>
> memory_limit = 80 M
> max_execution_time = 300
> max_input_time = 600
> default_socket_timeout = 720
>
> Everytime the A3 print with 288dpi starts, it takes a while until the empty
> page is displayed.
> For this reason the requests seems to be executed.
> Could there be a problem during the pdf creation?
>
> Are there any ideas, how this problem can be solved?
>
> Greetings, Ralf

Astrid Emde

 Astrid Emde
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG