AW: AW: [Mapbender-users] MB 2.5: Problems with legends in pdf-print using mapserver's agg

Schönhammer, Herbert Schoenhammer.Herbert at Regensburg.de
Thu Apr 30 02:44:53 EDT 2009

Hi Armin,

I made some tests: Using
        $output = $this->set("format","image/png; mode=24bit");
instead of
        $output = $this->set("format","image/png");

I get this result:
- the legend is okay
- but he mapframe of the print is only white; no error message

I give up;
I will switch the background of the legend-module in all gui's to white;
=> the legend-background of mapserver's legend could also be white
=> the print is okay

=> but the appearance of all guis is not okay :-(

But the better map-quality offered by agg should be a reason for doing that !

Thanks to all, which gave me some hints for troubleshooting.

regards
Herbert

P:S: I will close the "Printtest"-gui in a few days.