[Mapbender-users] Zoom-startpunkt / zoom-starting point

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Dec 2 07:32:28 EST 2009

On Wed, December 2, 2009 10:14 am, Daniel Grum wrote:
> Astrid Emde schrieb:
>
>> Hello Daniel,
>>

>> it is possible to start Mapbender with a defined Bounding Box.
>>
>> Please have a look at
>>

>> http://www.mapbender.org/Mb_myBBOX
>>

>> Best regards Astrid
>>

>> On Tue, December 1, 2009 3:19 pm, Daniel Grum wrote:
>>

>>> German:
>>>

>>> Hi,
>>>

>>> Kann in Mapbender 2.6 irgendwie ein Startpunkt festgelegt werden auf
>>> den gezoomt werden soll.
>>>
>>> Ziel ist es das anstatt die komplette Deutschlandkarte, zB.: nur der
>>> Bereich Bayern oder ben soagr nur ein bestimmter Landkreis angezeigt
>>> wird?!
>>>
>>> Hat jemand eine Idee?
>>>

>>> --daniel

>>> English:
>>>

>>> Hi,
>>>

>>> Is there a way in mapbender 2.6 to create a starting point on that it
>>>  will be zoomed.
>>>
>>> It will be nice if mapbender show only baaria instead of the full
>>> germany map or better only a part of bavaria instead of the whole
>>> germany map.
>>>
>>> Are there any ideas?
>>>

>>> --daniel

> Where I can edit the parameter:
>

> &mb_myBBOX=-102.92,11.56,-86.37,25.07
>

> I have the element setBBOX in my gui -->in which line I have to write
> f.e. &mb_myBBOX=-102.92,11.56,-86.37,25.07 ??? Is this for the Attrutes
> line or for what? Or must this text in the .php?
>
> Thanks
> --daniel

Hallo Daniel,

have another look at the documentation in the wiki. There are two Example
links.

The parameter is added to the link that you can provide to open the
application.

Here is an example:
http://wms.wheregroup.com/mapbender2/frames/login.php?name=ccgis_de&password=ccgis_de&mb_user_myGui=MiddleAmerica&mb_myBBOX=-102.92,11.56,-86.37,25.07

But maybe you try the solution Stefan Frank mentioned too.

http://www.mapbender.org/InitWMC

Best regards

Astrid