[Mapbender-users] feature info problem

Balázs Bámer bamerbalazs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:03:09 EST 2009

Hi All,

I have more problems... forgot to mention that OS is Ubuntu 8.10, WMS
is Mapserver 5.2.1 which seems all right) I put a simple treeGDE2 on
my experimental GUI:
http://att-it.homelinux.net:22080/mapbender/
user: mapbenderlist, pass: =]-[0p

Feature info function hasn't worked for me yet. When I try red
features (layer szerkesztheto), it seems OK but no info shown at all.
Same for the point layer.
For green ones (csakolv), an error message is returned:
msOracleSpatialLayerGetShape(): OracleSpatial error. Error: ORA-00932:
inconsistent datatypes: expected %s got %s
 . Query statement: SELECT BLOAZ, TAJOL, MERAR, ORT1X, ORT1Y, ORT2X,
ORT2Y, KGEOM, TGEOM, SORSZAM, bgeom FROM blokk_a0 WHERE sorszam = 26
.Check your data statement.
Which, however, works in SQL Developer.
Here I get Javascript errors which seem to be really unhandled
exceptions for undefined objects. It's better to see, I cant't grab
the important part. Nothing interesting in Mapbender log, but
Mapserver logs the above error message.

my modules are:

back body
center1 closePolygon copyright
dragMapSize
featureInfo1 forward
help help1
legend
logo logout
mapframe1 measure metadata
navFrame
overview
pan1 printPDF
repaint rubber
sandclock scalebar scaleSelect scaleText selArea1 setPOI2Scale
setSpatialRequest showCoords_div showLoggedUser
treeGDE
zoomCoords zoomFull zoomIn1 zoomOut1

thank you in advance.
Best regards: Balázs Bámer