[Mapbender-users] Unable to login (function.pg-connect)

Christian Gadge christian.gadge at ufz.de
Thu Jan 8 09:43:54 EST 2009

Hello list,

I made a new installation of mapbender_2.5 on an Ubuntu server and configuring mapbender_setup.php... I tried to login ('root'/'root') but it doesn't work. Changing the password with md5...nothing...and no error message.

But when I press "forgot your password?" at the login page, the follwing error appears:

Warning:  pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL:  Datenbank »www-data« existiert nicht in /var/www/mapbender_2.5/http/php/database-pgsql.php on line 97

PostgreSQL database is running. So did I forgot to assign rights? What is database "www-data" and where?

Greetings,
Christian