[Mapbender-users] what is needed to get mapbender 2.5 make use of new po translation files

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Wed Jan 28 05:03:17 EST 2009

Hi Peter,

did you check the Mapbender log file? Maybe set your log level to
"notice" to find out what went wrong.

Did you install the locales? Check via

    locale -a

You might also have to add code to the function setSystemLocales() in
class_locale.php, in order to link the locale to the system locale.

Maybe also restart your web server, if the above is fine. I experienced
caching issues after editing and compiling po-files.

Christoph

--

----------------------------------

 FOSSGIS Konferenz 2009