[Mapbender-users] Releasetermin - Mapbender 2.6?

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Jun 12 02:26:47 EDT 2009

Hello David,

you asked, when Mapbender 2.6 is going to be released.

We planned to bring out the release in the week before the Hacking Event
in Bolsena - this would be next week. But it looks like we are not going
to manage this. It is more realistic that we pack the release during the
Hacking Event or in the week after the event. This means at the end of
June 2009.

We will discuss this question in the Mapbender IRC and I will post more
detailed information when I know more about the release date.

If you want to try Mapbender 2.6 already you can download a zip file
from [1] or checkout the code with an SVN-Client from [2].
Make sure, that you take a Test implementation of Mapbender first before
you update your productive version.

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/mapbender/browser/branches/2.6
[2] https://svn.osgeo.org/mapbender/branches/2.6/

Best regards astrid