[Mapbender-users] debug IE with Firebug lite

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Jun 24 11:19:36 EDT 2009

Hello Mapbender user,

for some time we are looking for a way to debug Mapbender in IE more easily.

Have a look at

http://getfirebug.com/lite.html

"Firebug is an extension for Firefox, but what happens when you need to
test your pages in Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari?

The solution is Firebug Lite, a JavaScript file you can insert into your
pages to simulate some Firebug features in browsers that are not named
"Firefox". "

Looks like this could make live much easier. But I did not try it yet.

astrid