Antw: [Mapbender-users] Internationalization on Mapbender 2.6

Ronald Woita Ronald.Woita at rostock.de
Mon Jun 29 03:51:54 EDT 2009

ok - problem is solved,
due to a wrong configuration of the apache caching methods  mapbender
couldn't realize mapbender.conf changings no more

Ronald

>>> Ronald.Woita at rostock.de 25.06.2009 15:42 >>>
hi all,

I've got troubles with the internationalization module in Mapbender
version 2.6.
First PHP compiled with gettext option.
Then I created a new po-file in reference to mapbender documentation
and compiled a new mo-file dependent on my system.
In Mapbender.conf 'I18n' is activated and the default language is set
to 'de'. Every string included in table 'translations' is now
displayed
in german.
But all strings translated with the po-file ( eg. from mod_digitize or
treeGDE2) are still in english ?!
System's LANG variable is set to 'de_DE.UTF-8' and in Mapbender_log
there's the following statement :

2009.06.25 Notice: class_locale: setting locale to de
2009.06.25 Notice: locale de_DE.utf-8 ok on linux

everythig seems to be correct or did i miss something ?

thx
Ronald