[Mapbender-users] Re: Mapbender recognizes wrong SRS of my geoserver-WMS

Albrecht GMX aweiser at gmx.de
Mon Mar 2 05:50:29 EST 2009

Hello Astrid,
all works fine after installing postgis directly in the mapbender database. I didn't know, that this is necessary. I thought mapbender uses the postgis directly from the postgis_template. Would be an option, that the mapbender database installation sql make use of an existent postgis-database as template? Then it wouldn't be necessary to reinstall it.
But now i can use my geoserver-WMS with the other services. I think now it reprojects the maps coming from the service. Strange thing - I was again combing through the capabilities of the service, but epsg:4326 is nowhere to find. Everywhere only 31467.
Anyway - it works!
Thanks & bye
Albrecht