AW: [Mapbender-users] MB 2.5: Problems with legends in pdf-print using mapserver's agg

Schönhammer, Herbert Schoenhammer.Herbert at Regensburg.de
Tue Mar 3 07:21:33 EST 2009

Hi Michael,

(sorry today and tomorrow I have a lot of dates :-(, so i'm late to answer ! )

following your hints, I'm observing following:

1) I'm using again: image/png as wms setting
2) $unlink=false: The png -file of the legend-picture is a 24 bit picture with the wrong (=black) background-color
3) Looking at apache-log mapbender's getlegendgraphic-request uses "image/png"
4) Taking the request from apache-log and sending this request to mapserver: the picture comes with transparent background (like it should be) as a 24 bit png !

=> The request from mapbender to mapserver has a correct 24 bit png as result
=> The temporary file in the tmp- directory is also a 24bit png, but with wrong background color
=> This wrong (black) png is inc´luded into the generated pdf !

P.S: I'm not able to give you access to the services. From Internet they will be rechable next weak !

regards
Herbert