[Mapbender-users] Mouse highliting when passing over a feature?

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Thu Mar 5 08:01:53 EST 2009

Hi Albrecht,

maybe the module usemap is what you are looking for. The tricky part
is, that you need the pixel locations of your mouse-sensitive points.
If I understood corectly, this is actually a wms layer, so you don't
have the psoitions. What usemap does, is that it issues a wfs
getfeature request to wfs source, that is basically the same as your
wms source. then for each maprequest it gathers all the points as gml
and finally constructs an imagemap, and so the positions of your
points become mouse-sensitive.

Cheers, Michael

2009/3/5 Albrecht GMX <aweiser at gmx.de>:
> Hi mapbender list,
> i have a point-layer with special information being returned when requesting a getFeatuerInfo. I would like to change the mouse pointer, when running over a marker of this layer. I was searching in mapbender wiki, but didn't find anything (except of a page containing something similar concerning to WFS-t digitizing).
> Is there any feature described already implemented?
> Regards
> Albrecht
>
> mailto:aweiser at gmx.de

Michael Schulz