[Mapbender-users] [Fwd: WFS transactions]

Balázs Bámer bamerbalazs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:13:44 EDT 2009

Hi Christoph,

> d.del(0)
> you would have to call
> dbGeom("delete", 0)

This definitely would solve the problem, but as I saw in function
class_wfs.transaction, each WFS request is wrapped in its own
transaction: class_wfs.wrapTransaction gets exactly one, it is also
mentioned in a remark:
// I assume that only one feature is contained in the GeoJSON,
                // so I just take the first from the collection.
which method of operation doesn't make use of the WFS transactions and
possibly could lead to corrupted WFS store. I try to start on a
solution which would

What do nonTransactionalEditable and isTransactional mean? Or by the
time the task is to perform WFS changes, they don't have any meaning?

Thank you.
Best regards: Balázs Bámer