[Mapbender-users] Displaying the area of an digitized polygon

Christoph Baudson christoph.baudson at wheregroup.com
Mon May 18 11:34:31 EDT 2009

Leukert, Boris schrieb:
> Dear all,
> I am searching for the possibility to display the area of a digitized
> polygon direct
> after closing or changing (for example moving a basepoint) it. Has
> anyone an idea?

Hi Boris,

currently we have no function to highlight an area.

However, you could highlight the border (just like the mouseover effect)
in the geometry list. You would have to create a new Mapbender event.
this event needs to be triggered when the polygon is closed. With this
event you could register an anonymous function that highlights the geometry.

If this is sufficient, we could work out the details onlist.

Cheers

Christoph

> Best regards, Boris

*******************************